In accordance with the 2011 amendment to RCW: 69.51A:
Cannabis grown by a collective garden for medical use may be:
- provided free to qualified members;
- provided in exchange for services rendered to the collective;
- provided for a fee based on a prorated share of facility, equipment, supplies and labor expenses incurred as part of planting, growing and harvesting cannabis.
- Donations of goods, services or monetary compensation for cultivation, processing and other related expenses shall not be construed as a purchase or distribution from one party to another.
- any combination of the above.
|Bath Salts Large||15.00|
|Essential Oil Rub||20.00|
|First Aid Ointment||5.00|
|Lotion 4 oz.||15.00|
|Massage Oil Large||30.00|
|Massage Oil Small||8.00|
|Pain Stick Large||15.00|
|Pain Stick Small||5.00|
|XXX Body Butter Lotion||20.00|
|Tincture 2 oz.||20.00|